Rhodiola is one of the herbs that is growing in the cold, mountainous regions of Europe and Asia. Its roots are considered adaptogens, meaning they are helping your body adapt to stress when consumed. Rhodiola is the arctic root or golden root, and its scientific name is Rhodiola Rosea. Rhodiola Rosea extract can be improved cognitive functioning in persons who are experiencing a reduction in fatigue. But there is insufficient evidence to support an outright increase in cognition and this is not enough. Studies are having assessed cognitive decline for conclusions to be made.
How do you use Rhodiola for weight loss?
- Pills or capsules
This is the most convenient way to use Rhodiola. Pills also make it easy to take the supplement when you’re traveling or at work.
You can make tea from the Rhodiola bark, which is how traditional practitioners have prescribed it for many years. For best results, use hot water and let the ground bark soak for two to four hours before straining it.
- Liquid extract
This is another easy way to take and it is to add in liquid form to coffee, tea or other beverages.
How Do You Use Rhodiola for Improve Brain Function?
- Brain health is very important in a person’s life. Proper nutrition, physical and mental exercises as well as ample sleep come in handy for healthy brain function maintenance and brain function improvement. Some supplements, such as Rhodiola Rosea extract, it can also improve your brain function.
- In one of the recent studies to establish the effectiveness of the extract on brain function, 56 physicians with metal fatigue were used as the subjects of the study. Some of them received 170 mg of Rhodiola daily while the others were given placebo pills daily for two weeks.
- The researchers found out that the participants who Rhodiola treatment experienced less fatigue, and their performance on work-related activities improved by 20%. Overall, they had better brain function improvement as compared to the placebo groups.
How to Buy Rhodiola
- The key ingredients that give Rhodiola its energy-boosting, fatigue-fighting and weight-loss superpowers are rosavin and salidroside. Studies are having proven its efficacy used supplements that is contained a 3-to-1 ratio of rosavin to salidroside. You are looking for supplements like Astragalus Extract (84687-43-4) that are containing the same ratio.
- When you are buying Rhodiola, make sure that you are buying from a reputable supplement source that is used pure, organic Rhodiola Rosea root in its formulation.