Please click on each link below for information about the service.
My special training and expertise have led to the following specializations, centered around stress, depression, anxiety, and worry. Therapy may be right for you if you have challenges in any of the following areas.
You can feel better and thrive by addressing:
- I’m overwhelmed and having trouble coping.
- I can’t sleep; I’m irritable all the time.
- I don’t know how to find balance in my life.
- I feel low almost all the time.
- I’m not interested in anything anymore.
- I don’t know if I’m ever going to feel better.
- My mind spins, and I can’t get it to stop.
- I worry so much and can’t control it.
- It seems impossible to calm down.
- I don’t have any confidence in myself; I’m afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing.
- I am resentful about my past and can’t let it go.
- I’m stuck in my relationships, my job, my life.
- What is spirituality? How can I live an authentic life aligned with my values?
- I want to live in the present, but I don’t know how to sustain it.
- What is my life purpose?
Mid-life and older adults
- I am grieving the loss of someone I loved.
- As I get older, I’m losing everything that is important to me. I’m depressed.
- My family is in conflict over how to manage our aging parents.
- I want to forgive before I die.
Chronic and terminal medical illness
- I’m scared, depressed, and angry.
- There is so much uncertainty in my life; I don’t know how to cope.
- How do I talk with my family about what I am experiencing?
- I’m trying to cope with physical pain.
- I need to prepare for the end of my life.
please call (805) 570-9765 or email Gail@GailBrenner.com.